On this visit, we'll tour the different scenes where Lost in Translation was shot, the most famous of all the films shot in the city. Come and follow in the footsteps of Scarlett Johansson and Bill Murray on this night tour of Tokyo.
Lost in Translation Tour
Having picked you up at your hotel, or wherever you would prefer, we'll make our way to Shinjuku, the most modern and bustling part of Tokyo, to see Hyatt Park, one of the most luxurious hotels in the city.
The 52nd floor of the Hyatt Park plays host to the New York Bar, where many of the major scenes in the Oscar-winning movie directed by Sofia Coppola were shot. Here, with incredible views of Tokyo all around, Charlotte and Bob meet, the two main characters in the movie.
With feet firmly back on the ground, we'll make our way to Yasukuni street, another common sight in the film. Yasukuni is filled with the bright lights so distinctively Japanese, and perfectly fits the image we all have when thinking of Tokyo.
Our next stop is Shibuya, another one of the areas which defines Tokyo's busy nightlife. Here the world famous street crossing, another image which screams Tokyo, can be found and also where Charlotte (Johansson) famously passed with her transparent umbrella, stopping in front of an enormous screen.
The tour then ends outside the Shibuya karaoke where Bob and Charlotte sing with their Japanese friends. If you want to enter, and put the final touch on the day singing as they did, this is your chance!
El tour finaliza en el exterior del karaoke de Shibuya donde Scarlett y Bill disfrutan con unos amigos japoneses. Si queréis entrar, este es el mejor momento.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Up to 5 people||Up to 10 people|
Up to 5 peopleUS$ 263.50
Up to 10 peopleUS$ 304.10
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Hotel pick up.
Official English speaking guide.
Transport (1,800 yen per taxi) and drinks.
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.