The Tokyo Skyliner is a modern train that connects Narita International Airport to the Japanese capital. It's only a 41-minute journey!
If you're planning a trip to Tokyo and you want to quickly and easily get from Narita International Airport to the centre of the capital city, the Tokyo Skyliner is the perfect option.
This is a train that connects terminals 1, 2 and 3 with the stations Ueno and Nippori in just 41 minutes. Did you know that it’s one of the quickest trains in Japan?
Plus, on the journey, you'll have a comfy seat and free wifi.
Map of the route
Below is a map showing the route of the train:
If you would rather a private driver pick you up from the airport and take you to your hotel, we also offer that service. Check out our private transfers in Tokyo. This is an extremely convenient option, and if you're travelling with your family or a large group, it may even work out cheaper.
One–way or round–trip train ticket (depending on selection)
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
Our providers commit to:
- Provide a safe and satisfying experience.
- Reduce, reuse, recycle.
- Incorporate eco-conscious technologies.
- Uphold fair employment standards.
- Foster the growth of local communities.
- Preserve the integrity of local culture.
- Safeguard both cultural and environmental heritage.
- Ensure ethical treatment of animals.
- Operate with honesty and transparency.
- Encourage sustainable behaviors among customers and staff.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions