Do you want to experience nightlife in the capital of Japan? Enjoy this pub crawl in Tokyo where you'll visit some of the city's most popular bars.
Tokyo Pub Crawl
We'll meet at 7:30 pm outside Kichijoji Station to start our pub crawl. The most interesting bars in Tokyo are waiting for us!
We'll head to the famous Harmonica Alley, where a number of themed bars opened in the 1950s. Many of them are hidden, but on this pub crawl we'll discover them all along with some of the city's best street food stalls.
We'll enjoy some typical drinks such as blue tea, umeshu and apricot liqueur as well as several different cocktails. In one of the bars, we'll even have unlimited drinks and a snack. As we enjoy the night, we'll learn all about nightlife in Tokyo.
At 10:30 pm we'll head back to the starting point to finish the tour.
- The tour includes unlimited drinks and a snack in one of the bars we'll visit. In the rest of the bars, you'll have to buy your own drinks. The average price for a drink is 500 yen, around 5 US dollars.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English and Spanish.
English and Spanish speaking guide.
Drinks and snacks in a bar.
Small groups, no more than 6 people.
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
Not wheelchair accessible.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
Our providers commit to:
- Provide a safe and satisfying experience.
- Reduce, reuse, recycle.
- Incorporate eco-conscious technologies.
- Uphold fair employment standards.
- Foster the growth of local communities.
- Preserve the integrity of local culture.
- Safeguard both cultural and environmental heritage.
- Ensure ethical treatment of animals.
- Operate with honesty and transparency.
- Encourage sustainable behaviors among customers and staff.
This particular activity contributes as follows:
- No printing of documentation required.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions