This Akihabara Tour lets you geek out to comics, manga, figurines and videogames, all those things that the geekier side of Japan is known for. Be amazed by the weirdest and wackiest spots in this Tokyo neighbourhood.
Picking you up from your hotel, or wherever you would like, we'll make our way to the Akihabara neighbourhood, the area known for its strange shops and the characters which frequent them.
We'll see some of the most famous manga and games shops in Tokyo, such as Super Potato, selling video games from throughout history, including some of the very first Nintendo consoles.
Then we'll head to Don Quijote, an enormous bazaar shop where you can find almost anything you could possibly imagine, from fake lashes to original Louis Vuitton bags.
Next it's time to discover the world of "Purikura Cosplay" - a photo cabin which allows you to edit yourself live! From the colour of your face to the size of your eyes, you're only limited by your imagination. And, of course, you can rent a costume to take the photos.
Then as the cherry on the cake, we'll finish the tour in a Maid Café, where waitresses dressed as fair medieval maidens will attend you, making you feel like nobles from another age in a truly unique atmosphere!
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
|Up to 5 people||Up to 10 people||Up to 15 people|
Up to 5 peopleUS$ 223.20
Up to 10 peopleUS$ 281.40
Up to 15 peopleUS$ 349.40
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Hotel pick up.
Official English speaking guide.
Transport and drinks (2,000 yen per person).
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Will we have time to visit the manga shops in the neighbourhood?
A - Yes, but please let your guide know at the start of the tour.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.